About the Book
The Australian aged care system has changed considerably in recent years in relation to home and residential care. Happily Ever After gives you the information you need to help make decisions confidently. Where should the aged person best live? What care do they need and who should provide it? Should the family home be sold now or later? what do you need to know and what can you do to make this troubling time easier?
WHO IS IT FOR?
This book will assist people making decisions about retirement and ageing, so it is useful both for those who are retired, and those who care for parents and friends through their retirement and ageing.
YOUR FREE CHAPTER
View the first chapter of the book via the link below. No sign ups, no mailing lists -read the first chapter to see why this book can help you plan and care for your loved ones.READ NOW
LIKE THE CHAPTER?
ISSUES COVERED IN THE BOOK
- When you become a carer
- Caring for an aged person at home
- Caring for an aged person in hospital
- Caring for someone in a retirement village
- Moving to a retirement village or independent living unit
- Choosing and moving to a residential aged care facility
- Caring for someone in an aged care facility
- Health issues in the ageing
- Making ends meet – pensions and other financial issues
- Assessing the real cost of different living arrangements for the aged
- Legal issues for carers and those they care for
- Taking care of the carer
- Caring for someone at the end of their life